Description: DLT Series Data Loggers are miniature electronic devices which measure and store temperature readings. Data loggers are used along the cold distribution chain or in transport, warehouses, freezers, etc.
The user can easily set up the data logger and download the stored data by plugging the unit into computer’s USB port and running the easy-to-use LoggerSoft Software. The data stored in the logger's memory are transferred to a computer in CSV or PDF formats. Built-in LED indicators show alarm and data logger status, low battery charge and data transfer to PC.
Temperature sensor is mounted inside the logger enclosure. There is an option to connect an additional external Temperature Probe via USB port.
The unit is powered by long-life lithium battery.
- Data logging up to 2 channels: internal temperature and external temperature
- Alarm logging
- Data logger plugs directly into computer's USB for easy setup and data download
- Compatible with standard Windows applications
- Replaceable or soldered (optional) lithium battery
- Red and green LEDs for displaying modes and alarms
- Flexible user configuration mode using free LoggerSoft Software
- Downloading data reports with graph in PDF or CSV formats without pre-installed software
- Compliance with GDP and GMP (when saving in PDF format)
|Temperature Measurement Range:
- by external probe
- by inner sensor
-100 to 50°С
-20 to 60°C
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.75 °С|
|Logging Interval||10 seconds...1 hour|
|Battery Type||CR2032, 3V|
|Battery Life||1 year (at 25°С temperature and 1 min logging interval)|
|Memory||48000 temperature readings|
Design: Data logger is made from a shockproof polycarbonate enclosure with a standard USB connector, two LEDs and a control button.
Data logger has two LEDs which define the following:
- Alarm status during logging
- Data logger status (logging process/logger waiting to start/logging stopped)
- Low battery charge
- Data transfer to PC
LED indication is activated by pressing the button. Single button push shows alarm status during logging. Double button push shows current data logger status and if necessary low battery charge.
Operation with PC: Data logger can be connected to PC as a USB flash drive or as a USB device.
When connecting a data logger to PC as a USB flash drive, user downloads a text file with log data in CSV format (can be editied in Excel) or a report a in PDF format (Acrobat Reader).
When connecting a data logger to PC as a USB device, user needs to use LoggerSoft software for configiring a data logger and working wth reports and graphs.
|DLT-01||$50.0||Temperature Data Logger with USB Interface|
* - Customised external temperature probes available on request. Start from 7$.
International shipping can be done via DHL, UPS, TNT, EMS and is charged additionally.
DOWNLOAD FOR FREE
Download Inquiry Application Form